Caring For Wooden Furniture7th February 2016
Last Chance To Win!22nd February 2016
Everyone loves a pancake! This Shrove Tuesday, why not follow our simple recipe for delicious pancakes the whole family can enjoy.
- Sift the flour & salt in to a large mixing bowl with a sieve. make a well in the centre of the flour and break the eggs into it. Whisk the eggs into the mixture thoroughly.
- Add small quantities of the milk & water in to the mixture, whilst still whisking. When all has been added, make sure to scrape all remaining bits of flour from the edges of the mixing bowl & thoroughly whisk in.
- Melt the butter in to a pan. Add 2tbsp to your mixture & whisk it in. Save the rest to butter your pan in the next step.
- Pre-heat your pan to a high heat, then turn the heat down to medium. Add the desired amount of mixture, and as soon as it hits the pan, tip so it covers the whole area evenly.
- Cook for around 30 seconds, then flip it over and do the same on the other side, but not for as long.
- Add your toppings, and enjoy!