Beautiful Bedrooms14th March 2018
Artist Spotlight – Rosa Sepple30th April 2018
1. You spend a third of your life in bed on average. That means before you're 50 you'll have spent 16 years in bed! You need to be comfortable, and that comes with having more space.
2. A standard double is just 135cm (or 4ft6"), giving each person only 67.5cm/2ft3" of sleeping space. That's less than a standard cot!
3. The average person tosses & turns 60-70 times per night. The extra space a king or super king size bed gives you ensures you are not only comfortable yourself, but also that you are less likely to disturb your partner.
4. There is more of you when you're asleep! The average adult grows up to 2cm at night. During the day the spine is compressed & nighttime is its time to recover.
5. Because it may not cost as much as you would think! Until 25/03/18 Glasswells are offering any King size bed or mattress for the price of a double. Now is the perfect time to upgrade & improve your life!