Win A Mrs Bridges Gift Set!
About the Competition
This November we are giving you the opportunity to win one of TWO Mrs Bridges gift sets. To enter all you have to do is simply follow the instructions on the entry form below and you could be drawn as the lucky winner of the competition when it closes on Thursday 14th December 2017.
Make sure you enter and get your name in the hat!
We will publish the winner of the prize on our blog, a section of our website full of useful tips and advice about the latest trends and what looks great in your home, so be sure to have a look around once you have entered!
Terms and Conditions
- You can earn multiple entries by sharing, or adding us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
- This competition is open to UK residents only, not including Northern Ireland. The postage will be handled by us, so don’t worry about that.
- You must be able to reply to emails sent to the email address you provide us if you are randomly selected as the winner, and provide us your address to send your prize, so make sure you are monitoring the email address provided.
- By entering this competition, you agree to sign up to the Glasswells Newsletter.
- No employee of Glasswells or their direct family members are eligible to win the competition.
- This item is not exchangeable or refundable.
- This is for: one of 2 sets of Mrs Bridges preserves/chutneys.
Mrs Bridges use the slow boil, open pan method of making jams, marmalades & curds. They still use open copper jam pans to make their ranges, resulting in a great tasting products, just like they were home-made.
Based in the heartland Scotland, Mrs Bridges is ideally situated to take full advantage of the soft fruit grown on their doorstep. All their strawberry, raspberry & blackcurrant preserves are made with local fruit. The climate is such that fruit can be grown for longer there, resulting in a greater flavour.
Their savoury products perfectly accompany their preserves, and are all made in small batches using delicious fruits & vegetables.
We have a selection of wonderful gift sets ranging in size, all of which are hand packed.
To this day, Mrs Bridges is a family run and owned business, proud of each and every one of it’s products. Each one is hand crafted with care and attention, by artisan jam makers with years of experience.
Dont miss an update! Follow us across your favorite social media channel.